Its Jordan's last day of spring break and as I did last week with Cullen, I took Jordan to breakfast.
I decided Panera Bread was a good choice for the meal because they have a 4-cheese souffle which they serve warm. Its delish!
They also have great lattes.
This Panera is close to the mall (Park Meadows) because after breakfast, a girl has to shop on her day off.
Jordan first chose a chocolate chip cookie but then I reminded him that it was breakfast we were there for so he opted for a bagel with cream cheese.
Halfway through my 4-cheese souffle Jordan decided he'd like to try some and once he'd tasted the souffle, we had to swap food. The souffle is now his new favorite breakfast food.
Jordan is pretty shy for the most part and so I try and find opportunities for him to overcome his shyness. He decided he needed a cup of hot chocolate and so I told him the only way he could have one is if he went over to the counter and bought one. I handed over the money and off he went. He kept looking back at me with a smile that said "I am chuffed with myself".
Naturally after breakfast comes dessert and Jordan wanted a slice of the chocolate brownie cake he'd seen in the glass display. He's like his mother - addicted to chocolate. Of course I'm a good mom and with his health and warning bells of tooth decay in mind, I bought him a slice of cake.
He was a good boy and ate everything on his plate! I raised him well!
1 comment:
Ok so I am allowed to comment...
and what I meant to say was... the picture of the CAKE with JORDAN behind it.
Post a Comment