
Pool time was also on the list for the last-things-to-do-before-going-back-to-school. We went down the road to our local rec. center.
I decided not to put sunscreen on while at the pool in the hopes of getting a few final summer rays and ended up with sunburn. Serves me right.
Cullen used to hate to put his face in the water but has since discovered that its not such a big deal and having goggles really helps too. From a kid who would get upset about a bit of water on his face to a water baby who is underwater more than anything else.
Will he ever lose those 2 top front teeth?
And so the end of Summer '08 arrives...and its back to school for the kids on Monday (first time for Cullen though who starts Kindergarten).
1 comment:
So, Jadon saw the pics..he said, "they went without me, we should have stayed in Denver." Then he says, "Dear Traci and Warren, I miss you. I want to swim with you sometime. Maybe we can when me and my dad come back.Thanks, that is all I wanted to say." Jadon, "Oh, and I like Cullen and Jordan, and think they are cool and fun and more exciting and they need to come play my Wii." Love, Jadon
Post a Comment