Friday, February 12, 2010

Chocolate Tasting Party

To kick off our new business, we had a chocolate tasting party and Todd, our upline, presented it. I was pretty nervous about it because we'd only managed to get 2 couples to confirm they were coming even though we sent out dozens of email and physical invitations to friends. Todd invited 2 couples as well and so in the end we had enough people to have a party.

Leana set the product table up and she and I stood in the background, getting the chocolate ready for tasting. I took notes from Todd's presentation since I was getting ready to fly to South Africa to present the business to Warren's friend so I wanted to be sure I had all the facts correct.

We signed our first distributor soon after this party - Deb & Dan - and so our journey begins!

No comments: