Saturday, April 26, 2008

...And Then 2 Hours Later...

Jordan's soccer game was 2 hours later than Cullen's and by then the snow had stopped falling and it had warmed up to where the kids didn't have to wear their winter coats while playing the game.

Being the wuss that I am, I was still huddled in my chair with my coat on and a blanket over my legs. Warren ref'd the game which was good because he usually sits next to me and shouts various encouraging words to the players which hurt my right ear (he sits on my right most games).

Jordan's game has got much better. He's a natural defender and tends to hang around the back of the pack but this season he's been getting into the middle of the game. He's got a good foot on him and kicks really hard and far so the team relies on him to get the ball up the field. Its interesting how the players take on various positions quite naturally.

After watching 30 min of the "ADHD Kids", it was fun to watch Jordan's game. They were up against a strong team but they still managed to beat them 1-0. Go Dragons!!!

2 comments:

Naomi Haverland said...

Jorden is a total stud!
I should be at church right now, but I am skipping because you and Stacie skip all of the time and I thought that I should do it too. No, actually Roxanne is sick. But it was awesome sleeping in!!!
The weather yesterday was totally bipolar!!!

WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________ said...

You are such a heathen! Welcome to the club!