Its fall break...and we're not home!
Using our last RCI timeshare week that Warren bought through Travelport, we decided to stay at a quiet resort for some much needed 'down time'.
The timeshare is a once-off deal and costs a fraction of the price for a week at the same resort.
The ski resort (Silver Creek) is in a small and unassuming town called Granby and the resort is named after the bushes that exist throughout the area which are a lovely silvery lavender color.
The 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo we had was ideal for what we wanted. There was a full kitchen and 2 living areas so while the boys watched movies and built Lego in one area, Warren worked on his models and I worked on a 1000 piece puzzle in the other area.
One evening we went up onto the hill in front of the condo and sat to watch the night lights come on. Then I got nips about an elk or bear that may appear and kick or eat us to death so we went back to the condo.
The picturesque town of Grand Lake
Goofing around while on the hike around Adams Falls
Skipping stones at Grand Lake
A playground we found that had an awesome teepee
Ronald Reagan with a pumpkin butt
Puzzles, planes and play things
Out trick-or-treating & treasure hunting in the town of Grand Lake with Obi-Kenobi (left) and Anakin Skywalker
Smile for the camera!!

2 comments:
Jamison said, "That is Cullen and Jordan and I miss them."
She said of the 'bootay' pic...'Great!' uh, okay:)
We went to Madagascar 2 today, wished y'all were with us.
take care,
Jada
Warren hates this photo - he needs to lose 25 lbs - I love this photo - esp without the smiley faces! Hopefully this'll be motivation for him to stick to the diet I keep putting him on!!!!!
Post a Comment