Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Last Supper

Our final stop was at the Cheesecake Factory. We left the 3 younger kids with Taylor (a great babysitter) and went to dine in comfort, in quiet and on excellent food. The restaurant specializes in cheesecake but their entrees are excellent. I had saved up some grocery gift cards which I exchanged for Cheesecake Factory gift cards at the grocery store and so we ate pretty much for free.

Warren and I wanted to spend our last night with the teenagers and treat them to a good meal. They are 2 special kids.

Keenan ordered a burger and got a surprise when it arrived and was bigger than his face. We dared him to eat it all and at first he thought he could but he only managed 1/3 of it.

We had a lot of fun and were in tears with laughter at one point. I thought Keenan might throw up at one point - he was so stuffed from his burger and was laughing to much.

We split 3 slices of cheesecake between us and of course they were excellent.


After we were more than halfway through these, I ordered the Godiva Chocolate cheesecake. Can't end a fantastic meal without chocolate!!!

It was a memorable night - filled with laughter, eating and jokes. A perfect end to a wonderful holiday with these special people in my life.



No comments: