Each year the kids have to decorate a Valentine's box for school and in the past we've always done the 'red' box with the 'hearts' painted or stuck on. Very sweet and traditional. This year the boys decided to do something different and with the help of Warren, they made the Dream Dragon and the Dinosaur of Love. While Warren helped them with the mechanics of the boxes, I packed candies into bags and helped the boys make name Valentine's cards for each of the classmates.

They basically exchanged the amount of candy
they took to school and brought it home in different forms. I forgot to make the special heart-shaped pancakes that morning for breakfast for them and Jordan was disappointed. I'll have to make it up to him.
2 comments:
The Dream Dragon has blood on his teeth !
Charlie it's juice from red sweethearts...
Post a Comment