We had a girls-only day and we started the day by going to breakfast at Le Peep. That was followed by shopping at Mardel, the mall, lunch and more shopping plus a coffee thrown in along the way. Leana was in town and working at Kong and so we met her at our favorite restaurant Wild Ginger where we had dinner together. I'd booked tickets to see the Girls Only show which was downtown in Denver and we made it down with time to spare.

The show was very funny and was perfect for girls, showcasing the teenage gawky years with periods and boyfriends right through to menopause. We had a good laugh.
It was a good Girls Day out and Warren & the boys had a fun time at home together - he was generous enough to take the day off from work to spend it with the boys so that Cheryl & I could go out together. Something I do once in a blue moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment