Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Youngest

I'm still intrigued by how different my 2 boys are. Jordan is the leader, the perfectionist, the detailed artist, he's tidy, image-conscious and has most of the first born traits. Cullen is laid-back, independent, messy, a follower, a loner and artistic in a very different way to Jordan.

This morning I was sitting in my loft at my MAC and Cullen shuffled in, sat down, logged onto the PC behind me and waited for his computer game to load. I turned around and took a quiet moment to watch him.

I grabbed my camera and snapped a few shots of this fuzzy haired kid whose feet can't reach the floor yet and who loves to pretend he is Spiderman and I fell in love with him all over again.

Spiderman took this photo of himself...I think its pretty awesome!

1 comment:

Wamalo said...

He is truly a One Of A Kind!!!!