
On Monday, Mom and Dad came across to Charlie's house and we sat around for a while. Gina decided she needed to give Mom some love. That dog fascinates me - she is so humanlike. We did a bit of shopping in the Pretoria area after leaving Charlie's house and then went over to Mom and Dad's khia.

That night we went to Ocean Basket (one of the restaurants on my list to visit) to have the calamari. Of course it was excellent and Mom had her usual prawns. I think she should be called Prawn Princess because they seem to be her only choice of food whenever we eat our - she looks for it on the menu at every restaurant she goes to.


We had to be up at 4 am the next morning to get to the Pilanesberg gate as it opened so we packed food and drinks for the next day. Mom and Dad went to bed while Tanya and I stayed up and watched a movie. Once again Tanya and I shared a bed - at least she doesn't snore!
No comments:
Post a Comment