Friday, January 14, 2011

Mad Cap Again!

Tonight was a Comedy Night for us...in more ways than one.

I bought tickets a few months ago for the Mad Cap Theater (our favorite comedy club) but couldn't use them during December when the Radomskys were with us (due to blackout dates), so we had to wait until the new year to go. Aw shucks! Another trip to Mad Cap.

Comedy Night = Lots of Laughs
I guess Comedy Night also = Goofy Husband!

What or Who did I marry?

The middle guy bares a stark resemblance to my husband and that's scary!

My youngest son thought his father's brain has turned to mush and resorted to trying to remove it with a straw.

My oldest son was too cool to goof around so he posed with his hat and his Justin Bieber hair.

It is safe to say that I was the only one who was composed and mature at the table!

Back to Mad Cap: The group of actors this evening was excellent. They had great chemistry which left us howling with laughter.

The co-owner Brian (behind Cullen) is our favorite actor & I now call ahead to make sure he's scheduled to be on stage the night we plan to go. Brian is hilarious and he didn't let us done tonight.

We'll be back for sure!!

No comments: