LottaMadness
Monday, January 10, 2011
Wet Snow
I love it when it snows.
I love it more when I am inside and warm when it does.
The great thing about Colorado is it snows one day and the next day the sun comes out and the place looks like a winter wonderland.
The snow actually sparkles like it has tiny diamonds in it. Its so pretty.
I love how the snow sit on the branches, weighing them down, causing them to sag.
I love how I have to wear sunglasses outside after it has snowed because its so bright.
I love the snow...but only if I'm warm!
2 comments:
Charlie
said...
Photoshop ! :-)
January 23, 2011 at 11:40 PM
WARREN and TRACI Lotter ________________
said...
I know...I'm good hey?
February 5, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Photoshop ! :-)
I know...I'm good hey?
Post a Comment